Rather than buy a bunch of books and other BS, let me drop some science on your straight from Silicon valley on weight loss.
Note: This is anecdotal science straight from a sample of 1 at its best.
- Eat less food
- (cut overall intake at least 30%)
- Eat better food
- (cut anything with sugar or that metabolizes to sugar: sodas, breads, pasta, fast food)
- Exercise at least 5 days a week
- (so sorry to bust your bubble, but this is key)
- Get more sleep
- (yep, really… like 7+ hours min)
- Drink a buttload of water
- (scientific amount to be sure)
- Reduce your stress
- (I’m so effing serious here. The exercise and sleep does help some here)
- If you got this far, then you should drop like 10lbs every 2 months.
Now, that you have the harsh truth, get out there and get it done.
Note to self: Please follow your own advice 🙂
Sources: Dr. Padge